Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blah-blogging...

There's not been a lot of hobby time the past couple of weeks. Craziness at work coupled with a visit to the in-laws in PA this weekend pretty well scuppered any chance of painting miniatures over the past two weeks. I'm off tomorrow, though, and hopefully I'll be able to get a little mini-painting into the schedule.

On the table: There's my brother's Martian white ape that I introduced in a previous post, the Grenadier Orcs of the Severed Hand boxed set, about 100 AWI plastic British 20mm figures, and maybe a dozen far-future SF pirate types that will probably turn up in a Rogue Trader game in the near future.

I've also bought twenty Troll-forged goblins,which are spectacular. I'll be posting my thoughts, and my experiences converting some of their standard troopers into a command group, shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment